Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day +1576 : Getting better

I am fine today.

I am getting a lot better today. No more sore throat and fever. Flu and cough are also reduced and I am feeling stronger. It seems that the not so strong antibiotic (Erythromycin) still works :-)

The eyes are still having infection but they are recovering. When I went to see Dr. Koh last, my family doctor, complaining the eyes problem, he said that it didn't look like red eye because right eye is still in good condition. The argument is that the right eye should have been infected if it is red eye since it is very infectious.

But a few days later, the right eye was also infected, and since the left eye was having problem first, it recovered earlier than the right eye, so the left eye is healthy now but the right eye is still having problem.

So the sequence is like this: left eye problem, both eyes problem, right eye problem, both eyes no problem.

I am in stage 3 now - left eye no problem, right eye problem.

How do I know which stage I am in? It is in fact very simple to determine.

When the eye got problem, I have difficulty opening it when I wake up in the morning because it is sticky. Therefore, the simple indication is that the sticky one got problem.

So the sequence of sticky eyes goes as this : left eye sticky, both eye sticky, right eye sticky, both eyes not sticky.

Only the right eye sticks this morning, so I am in the stage 3 - final stage - toward full recovery :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: