Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day +1564 : Fever season is over

I am fine today.

Aaron and Adriel recovered from fever completely today. It is a big relief for me and my wife as monitoring their temperature at night and also forcing them to take medicine is definitely not a simple task.

Though Adriel always thought that she is stronger, she is the one who gave us more trouble than Aaron. She needed to see doctor while Aaron recovered without seeing doctor. Her temperature was so hot in the midnight that we need to cool her down using ice bag. And furthermore, she always complained that her stomach is painful and then I have to massage her stomach midnight :-(

I am very happy that they are as active as before now but one thing worried us a little bit today is that both of them experienced nose bleeding, Adriel in the morning and Aaron in the evening. Hopefully, this is an "one-off" experience only.

See you next post :-)

No comments: