Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day +1560 : International APICTA 2010 Adwards Presentation

I am fine today.

I mentioned on "Day +1500 : A Celebration and a Farewall" that our company won the MSC APICTA Merit Awards under the best of industrial application category. As such, we were selected to represent Malaysia to participate in the International APICTA 2010 Adwards.

We presented our solution in the judging session held this morning at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). My nephew, Soon Hui, was presenting while my boss and I standby to answer questions from panel judges.

A lot of preparation had been done through team effort - brainstorming, preparation of presentation materials and rehearsal. I am very satisfied with the presentation done this morning.

Soon Hui and I will be attending the award ceremony and dinner on Friday evening. We hope that we will win this award :-)

The award
Soon Hui
David
The conference rooms used for judging sessions
Our room - a closed door judging with three judges from different countries
We went there very early to perform equipment testing and after that we had breakfast at Starbucks
Lunch at California Pizza - expensive but really doesn't suite our taste :-(


See you next post :-)

No comments: