Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day +1575 : Seeing Chinese Traditional Doctor

I am fine today.

This is the third day I am off from work. I am still having mild fever, sore throat, flu , cough, fatigue and eye infection.

I experience no noticeable improvement since Tuesday even though I started taking antibiotic and the flu medicine. Perhaps it needs more time for effect to be seen.

I went to see a Chinese Traditional Doctor this morning and started to take the following Chinese medicine. I hope the antibiotic will cure the infection and this Chinese medicine will handle the cough and flu as it did last time :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for your speedy recovery. Take good rest.

regards,
Grace

David said...

Thank you, Grace. Getting a lot better now :-)