Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day +1577 : Muffin is expensive? Why not make your own?

I am fine today.

My wife made muffins successfully today. I am so delighted to be served with "beautiful" delicious muffins fresh from the oven.

He tried making muffin once with my niece, Hui Na, but failed miserably. The muffins looked very nice initially but all of them collapsed during the last stage of baking :-(

My wife told me that he is using premixed ingredient this time. The cheaper way is to mix the ingredient by ourself but that could be more challenging. However, she will take the challenge and see if it works. I wish her a big success :-)

The muffins


See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Andrew Jackson’s Big Block of Cheese with nary a macaroni in sight.

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. peace maria

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace klara.