Friday, September 24, 2010

Day +1542 : Finally, we are going :-)

I am fine today.

I mentioned on Day +1517 (Cameron Highland, I am coming!) that my brother, Richard, booked a two rooms apartment for me at Equatorial Hill Resort, Brinchang for two nights.

We will be going there this afternoon, taking the Simpang Pulai route instead of Tapah, to Cameron Highlands.

The children are very happy and looking forward for the trip. Adriel and Aaron told their teachers many times that we are going to Cameron Highlands.

"Teachers said buy sweet corn and sweet potatoes," Adriel told yesterday, after coming back from the kindergarten.

May God bless our journey :-)

See you next post :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, David.

David said...

Thanks! Back safely just now :-)Meet heavy downpour 4 times with very limited visibility. David