Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Day +1526 : Dinner with my Aunt Ai Lang


I am fine today.

Aunt Ai Lang is my mother's youngest sister. She came here for holiday with her daughter and her family.

After a busy day having fun in Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, we invited them for a potluck dinner at my sister's house.

My mother has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. One brother and two sisters had already passed away. My mother experienced a stroke about 6 years ago and has difficulty balancing herself since then. She has to be supported while moving around. However, another brother and this sister are healthy.

It has been a very long time I didn't see Ai Lang and her daughter, even before I was sick. It is very good that I manage to meet them again today :-)

Group photo before eating
From left: David, Ai Lang's husband, Ai Lang, Ai Lang's daughter, my sister Sie Ling and Sie Huong
Dishes of the nights - mother-in-law spring roll

Lemon Chicken
Roasted pork

Curry chicken
Curry fish
Bean curd and fish ball

Vegetable

Chicken soup
Start eating...

See you next post :-)

No comments: