Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day +1541 : Start jogging again

I am fine today.

I started jogging again about a month ago, completing a distant of 2.1km in 20 minutes every morning, for two weeks. Then I found an excuse to relax for one week without jogging because of Hari Raya. You can say that is my way of celebration :-) I resumed jogging this week as the Hari Raya is over - no more excuse.

I was unable to jog due to lung problem earlier. The lung was so tight that I had difficulty to breath even after walking 3 or 4 floors up, so jogging is definitely out of my business.

However, I feel the condition is improving recently, so I tried to jog again. And it was no joke to jog initially as after a certain distant, I felt so breathless. I forced myself to continue and occasionally slow down until I completed the 2.1km. After a few days, the condition improved and I can now jog without so much breathlessness :-)

With this, I believe that jogging is a great way to exercise the lung to make it performs better :-) What do you think?

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my children took up swimming lessons many years ago, I envied them for being able to swim long distant.I too can swim but lack the stamina. Due to some health problems, my doctor advised me to take up swimming to improve my condition. After a couple of months of a self imposed tight regime, I can now swim 20 laps in half an hour and I just turned 50. Its just amazing that I can do that.Now its my children who envy me! God Bless!Keep up your good work and I believe you too can be an envy to others.

David said...

Thank you! Perhaps, I should start swimming too :-)