Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day +1529 : First Wedding Dinner this month

I am fine today.

My wife and I attended Mr. Wang Kai Whey and Miss Ellice How Siok Hoon's wedding dinner. Mr. Wang Kai Whey is among the first batch of software developers that my company recruited about 8 years ago and he is now software development manager in the company.

This wedding dinner is also among the first of the series of three wedding dinners that my wife and I have to attend.

May God bless their marriage life!

Venue: Sungai Long She Lai Deng (喜来登冷气大酒家)
This one make sure that you come to the right wedding dinner :-)

50 tables altogether - 朋友满天下


From left: Kai Whey, Ellice, my wife and me
Menu of the night

Delicacies presented in the order they were served










See you next post :-)

No comments: