Thursday, September 09, 2010

Day +1527 : Growing beauty

I am fine today.

It is our instinct to love beauty. We dream of finding beautiful spouse and after getting married, bearing beautiful children. Getting a beautiful wife or having a beautiful child becomes something that we all proud of.

But different people view beauty differently. Some people are very particular about outer beauty and some are more concerned about inner beauty. Then naturally we come to the question - outer beauty and inner beauty, which one is more important?

I believe inner beauty is a lot more important and this is especially applicable for those who wish to look for a spouse. This is because inner beauty grows and outer beauty only diminishes.

If you have an extremely beautiful wife, then there is not much room for her beauty to grow anymore, and in most cases I believe, what you are facing everyday is a wife with a diminishing beauty. If this goes on for years, as she grows older and older, what you get eventually is certainly an ugly wife :-(

But if what attracts you is her inner beautify, then there is plenty of room for growth. If your wife is the one who support you, take care of you, faithful to you and always understand you, you will feel that she becomes more and more beautiful. So in contrast to outer beauty, as the years go on, and as she grows older and older, she will appear more and more beautiful.

I lost my maid passport after renewing her work permit a few weeks ago. I discovered it when I was about to book air ticket for the year end holiday. It is definitely not a trivial task to get another passport for the maid. I told my wife about this. She didn’t show any unhappiness or cursed me as some wives might do. And what made me very happy was that she found the passport for me a few days later. What a relief! And of course, what a beautiful wife she is!

And almost at the same time, I found out that my driving license was missing. I had to drive without a driving license for about two weeks, including fetching my “sister” from the airport. Again, I told my wife, and she found it for me without a single word of complaint and displeasure. What a relief! What a beautiful wife!

I have a wife that grows older and older but getting more and more beautiful. This is a very good experience.

So for those who are looking for a life partner, please don’t just look for outer beauty, give inner beauty – one that grows – a serious consideration :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

BlogHopper said...

Hello David, you wrote: "I believe outer beauty is a lot more important and this is especially applicable for those who wish to look for a spouse. This is because inner beauty grows and other outer beauty only diminishes."

Do you mean "inner" beauty is a lot more important?

Thanks!

David said...

Hello BlogHopper,

Thanks for pointing out this. I think I made a error here :-(

It has been corrected.

Thank you so much!

David