Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day +1056 : Dinner at Oriental Station Café (回味站)

I am fine today.

My wife and I had a dinner at Oriental Station Café (回味站) at Bandar Puteri Puchong last night. A church member brought me to the same restaurant to have dinner last Tuesday. I didn’t bring along my camera at that time, therefore, I didn’t write anything about this.

This is a medium class restaurant that offers a wide variety of eastern and western delicacies. The environment here is quite good. Like most of the medium class restaurants, it provides free internet access through Wi-Fi.

We ordered the promotional chicken rice (锅仔霸王鸡饭) which cost RM7.90 each, with additional RM1 only for a drink. The portion is big.

I like the dish very much, but my wife said that though it tasted good, the chicken smelled a little bit fishy :-( Anyway, I still recommend this restaurant to you.

The address of the restaurant ( near the Public Bank):
No. 19G & 19-3, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
H/P: 012-2847917 Tel: 03-80635170

The restaurant
The chicken rice that we ordered
The RM1 drink
Some of the menus - click the photo to get a larger view







See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks..i been searching for the contact number of this restaurant for some time...finally i get it..thanks ya..may God bless you~^^

David said...

I wonder why you need it??? Are you coming back to dine there? I belanja :-)