Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day +938 : Visiting Putrajaya

I am fine today.

We went to Putrajaya this morning, visiting two places: Putrajaya Clubhouse or Kelab Tasik Putrajaya and Putra Mosque.

Thought I went to Putrajaya a couple of times earlier, submitting appeal documents for my nieces to Education Ministry and also attending wedding ceremony of my church members, this is the first time I brought my family to Putrajaya post bone marrow transplant.

We went there a little bit too late in the morning. The sunlight at the Putra Square was so bright that we could hardly open our eyes.

The Putrajaya Clubhouse
The mosque 
Another view from the clubhouse
The bridge
A nice lake front
The children insisted of playing outside despite heavy sunlight
Finding something interesting in the water...
My nephew said I must post this one - he took the photo for me 
My wife
A photo with my wife
A family photo
Group photo
Putra Mosque 
A fountain in front of the mosque
Prime Minister Complex
A family photo in front of the mosque, under the shelter of some structure, else there is no way for us to open our eyes due to bright sunlight.
Daniel's artistic shot - giving illusion that he is holding the light post. What do you think?
Now food again.

Steamed belly slices with yam - a dish brought to us by a church member who visited us yesterday. She knew that I like to eat, so she brought this dish to me :-)
We had steamboat for dinner :-)
Enjoying the dinner
See you next post :-)

No comments: