Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day +920 : Agong Restaurant

I am fine today.

After the morning prayer meeting, we went to a food stall at 14 miles Puchong for breakfast, but the restaurant was not open at that time. Some members proposed to go to Agong (阿公) restaurant for breakfast instead.

The restaurant is located at Jalan Puteri 7/11, next to the Columbia Hospital in Bandar Puteri. I only knew that the actual name of the restaurant was called Kafe Beryll when I reached there. Agong is the Chinese name.

I ordered Bitter Gourd Mee Hoon as breakfast. The dish was big and tasty, and this is the first time ever I had this type of Mee Hoon.

The restaurant
The location
Mee Hoon Soup - 猪肠粉
Dumpling Noodles
Bitter Gourd Mee Hoon
You can choose 3 without extra charge when you order Bitter Gourd Mee Hoon
The stall
A photo with the stall owner
My friend said this stall's chicken rice is large and nice
I will bring my wife to the restaurant for meal very soon :-)

No comments: