Monday, January 19, 2009

Day +929 : The ophthalmology clinic was flooded

I am fine today.

I went to ophthalmology clinic in UH for eyes examination in the afternoon. I reached there just before 2:00pm and after I registered, I noticed that the floor of the clinic was full of water. This water gave very unpleasant smell.

When I sat there to wait for the ophthalmologist to come, the water kept rising :-( The nurses there said that a broken pipe in one of the rooms caused the flood. We were asked to move to gynecology clinic situated next to the ophthalmology clinic.

At about 3:00pm, the nurse announced that the ophthalmology clinic for today was cancelled and we were asked to come back again on Wednesday morning :-(

With this, I have to go to UH three times this week - the unsuccessful ophthalmology clinic today, the new appointment for ophthalmology clinic on Wednesday and skin clinic on Friday.

Don’t worry, I am still very happy.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

yiwu agent said...

Need a trusted and professional China wholesale site? www.amandaiec.com, your one stop b2b wholesale direct from Yiwu.