Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day +2278 : A family gathering at Soon Hui's new house

I am fine today.

Soon Hui just moved in to his new house at Bandar Puteri, and it just happened that his parents and siblings are also here for his brother's Ming Hui's convocation which will be held in University Malaya on Wednesday. Soon Hui's mother (my eldest sister) invited my fourth sister, Richard, and my family for a dinner at his house today.

The house is nice, and so do the gathering and food :-)

















See you next post :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David, I am glad to know the latest news of your sister's family. I am also attending this Wed. convocation in the morning. I shall fly to KL and stay in my little apartment at Anggerik 1 near to your place tomorrow night and wed. night. I assume you are busy at the seminary...? Any chance you are at home or at ioi or tesco during the two nights? ...so that we can meet you and your sister for about 1 to 2 hours. My daughter's godmum has the transport. She is living together with my daugter nowaday. I shall be in KL again in Nov 10 to 13 on my trip back from Fuzhou. And during your trip to kuching, I can meet you too. Seu Chuong.

David said...

Dear Sue Chuong,

I am glad to know that you are attending your daughter convocation. I came to stay int then seminary yesterday, and my seminary mate fetched me this time. So, I don't have the transport to go back. We will be back on Friday only. My semester will end 11 November, and perhaps we can meet on Monday, 12 November. We go for lunch or dinner :-)

Regards,
David

seu chuong said...

OK. See you next month. Is your sister and Ming Hui in Um in the morning or afternoon?

David said...

I am not very sure also. May be in the morning session. David

seu chuong said...

I met them during the convocation and had a little talk due to crowdiness. They look cheerful.

David said...

Thanks for the update, Seu Chuong. David