Friday, September 07, 2012

Day +2255 : Melbourne Retreat - Visiting Carribean Markets

I am fine today.

The market opens three days a week - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. When we when there on Friday, we found out that very few stalls were open. Rev. Lau told me that the market was very busy and popular last time. It seems that its business is on the decline for reasons that we don't know

I bought 3kg of honey here from a stall operated by a Taiwanese lady. The honey cost AUD8 per kg. I found out in other place later that this is not the cheapest one :-( We could get as low as AUD5 per kg but I guess, there might be a difference in quality.








Last day shopping



Self pay system. First time I ever see this, not a bad idea

This is post office and also a shop
Very big bones for dog
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: