Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day +2274 : Consequence of breaking the law

I am fine today.

I fetched Aaron to kindergarten on Monday morning. We experienced heavy traffic jam when we were approaching the small link that connects Bandar Puchong Jaya to Wawasan Puchong. It didn't took me very long to find out that a big lorry went off the road and blocked half of the road :-(

Lorry is strictly prohibited to use the link as it brings danger to other drivers. Hopefully, the lorry driver will learn a lesson from this incident.



See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have the photo with the vehicle plate no.? I will forward to traffic police to issue a summon to driver. Richard

David said...

Richard, I only took two photos and both of them didn't show clear plate number. Next time, I will stop and take a clear one. David