Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day +2266 : Synoptic Gospels Test

I am fine today.

I sat for a test for the subject Synoptic Gospels this morning. Synoptic Gospels are made up of three gospels namely Matthew, Mark and Luke and they are so called because of they include many of the same stories, often in the same sequence, and similar wording.

The scope of the test was clear. The lecturer gave us a few questions without any answer. We have then to search for answers to this questions and then memorize them for the test. Though we knew the questions, we didn't know if the answers were correct. We might spend a lot of effort memorizing wrong answers :-)

I spent a few hours yesterday to memorize the answers. I hope the answers that I memorized were acceptable to the lecturer.

See you next post :-)

No comments: