Monday, September 24, 2012

Day +2272 : What a nice place to do homework!

I am fine today.

The left windows of my Innova was having problem two weeks ago. I sent the vehicle to the service centre in Puchong and found out that the glass was detached from its frame, and the whole frame had to be replaced. It is fortunate that the vehicle is still with valid warranty. But the service could not be carried out immediately as the service centre had to order parts. So I made an appointment to do the repair this morning.

It took the centre almost three hours to complete the repair, but I was very happy waiting there. It is all because the environment in the waiting lounge was very nice and furthermore, drinks and biscuits were provided for free :-)

If you need some place to finish your work, I suggest you go to the service centre :-)

I started using this table

Unlimited supply of drinks and biscuits


Forgot to charge my notebook last night and the battery was running low. I found some empty office tables with plenty of power sockets, and moved to the table to continue my work :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: