Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Day +2253 : Melbourne Retreat - Seafood is abundant

I am fine today.

There are plenty of seafood in Melbourne, many of them I seldom or never see here. If we have more time there, I believe Rev. Lau, the great cook, will be able to cook for us all those nice seafood :-)

Ps. Tan noticed that a ceiling exhaust fan was not working and being an expert in this field, he offered to replace it, and thus we had a chance to visit Bunnings Warehouse, a D.I.Y warehouse where we can find almost anything. While I wish I could have more time to eat more nice food, Ps. Tan wish he could have more time to study all the innovative tools and stuffs displayed in the warehouse :-) He said he need at least one day to complete the study.

What is this? It must be delicious


Lobster

Crab

Very big - we seldom see such as big one here

Soft shell crab

Cooked lobster and fresh lobster tail

Octopus - very big as well


Fresh abalone


Another 7 eleven petrol station - in fact we see this everywhere

Bunnings Warehouse - a huge D.I.Y warehouse


To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: