Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day +2273 : They are all gone!

I am fine today.

I came back to the seminary yesterday morning after servicing my Innova. I always came back on Tuesday because there is no class on Monday. Now the deadlines of tons of assignments are approaching, I have no choice but to came back early to work on them :-(

It was a surprise for me to find out that the whole group of Myanmar workers who worked here were all gone. I was told later that there was a dispute between the administration and the workers, and the workers just walked away :-(

Without the workers, all students have to clean their own dishes after every meal. Other than that, we as students didn't see much impart at the moment. I believe the students might be called to do more work if the workers refused to come back, and hopefully this will not happen.

See you next post :-)

No comments: