Friday, September 21, 2012

Day +2269 : How many assignments do yo still have?

I am fine today.

As the semester is going to conclude in less than one and half month time, the pressure to complete the assignments are mounting.

"How many assignments do you still have?" is a very common questions among the students now. And I always have problem answering this question as I never count them. I only know what I have to submit next week. Anything beyond this is out of  my comprehension :-(

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." (Matthew 6:34) At last, I found something to support my last-minute attitude :-)

Anyway, I do hope that I can be liberated from this last-minute attitude, and whatever it is, I pray that I could finish tons of assignments before the end of  the semester.

See you next post :-)

No comments: