Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Day +1762 : Resort to psychological warfare :-)

I am fine today.

I still cannot win Dr. Leow Hong Too(廖鸿图博士) in our badminton match, and as you know, the Milo didn't work, so I have to find something that works.

Losing games don't feel good. What should I do to win? An idea came to my mind suddenly one day - the worst thing for me is to lose, but I am already losing, so things can't get more worse than what I have now, but situation is other way round for Dr. Liow, he is winning all the time, and thus, he has a situation that is far more worse than now; that is to lose. The conclusion is that I have a better future as I am going to win :-)

With this in mind, I will tell him every time I see him that "I am waiting to win, and you are waiting to lose." Hope this psychological warfare will work :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: