Friday, May 13, 2011

Day +1772 : First time chairing the chapel service

I am fine today.

First of all, I would like to inform you that my son Aaron has recovered from his sickness. I thank you for your prayer.

I chaired the chapel service for the first time ever this morning. Though it was simple but I was a little bit nervous. To make the matter worse, the pianist that I engaged forgot about it and came late. While I was busy looking for an ad hoc pianist, he came, and the session went on smoothly. May be I should look for a standby pianist next time.

Singing
Praying
A sermon delivered by Dr. Tan Kim Sai (陈金狮博士)
And something not really relevant - the dishes that we had for lunch. No more Malay food now, only one option; that is the Chinese food. The seminary employed a cook and we hope that we will have seminary-cooked food to eat next term.
See you next post :-)

No comments: