Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day +1787 : Dinner with my wife at Wings Musicafe

I am fine today.

I brought my wife for a dinner yesterday at Wings Musicafe (回音石), Bandar Puteri Puchong. I first visited the cafe two weeks ago. I wrote about that on "Day +1773 : Another surprise celeberation".

The main purpose of visiting the cafe was not so much on food, but because of the live singing session which started at 9:00pm. Customers can request the singers to sing any songs free of charge while enjoying the food. The business was good, leading me to think that, why not we set up a cafe based on the similar concept, but singing Christian songs.

Let me know if you are interested to invest, and also let me know if you want to perform :-)

The restaurant
My wife and me
Set meal consist of mushroom soup, drink, ice cream and a main dish cost around RM20 to RM28 depends what you choose for your main dish




Singers - with guitar accompaniment only
See you next post :-)

No comments: