Monday, May 30, 2011

Day +1789 : Final lapse

I am fine today.

I will be writing an article regarding the First Crusade as a course requirement for the subject of church history. This is the last assignment for this semester and the deadline is on Wednesday. The length of the article is 6000 words; the longest one so far :-(

I couldn't write the article out of nothing, and thus, I have to spend quite an amount of effort to read about the subject. Though I can submit it on Wednesday, I need to complete it tomorrow as I will be going to Awana Kijal Resort in Trengganu for a 4 days 3 nights vacation with my family early Wednesday morning.

I will gather and read all the necessary material today, and write the article tomorrow. This plan must work; else I won't be able to go for the vacation.

See you next post :-)

No comments: