Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day +1773 : Another surprise celeberation

I am fine today.

I was informed by my nephew, a MES director, that I needed to attend a discussion on a software that we are going to lunch next month but encountering serious issues. The venue was in Station One of Bandar Puteri Puchong.

When I was in Station One, no one was there. And not long later, my nephew called me asking me to go to somewhere near Wings (回音石民歌餐厅) Bandar Puteri to assist him to change his punctured tyre. When I was there, most of the MES staff were already there, and it was not about the software but my birthday :-)

When I received the notice of meeting, my mind was busy looking for possible solutions to the problem. It was a great relief when I knew that it was in fact a celebration only. I ordered double cheese grilled chicken and enjoyed life singing presentation after the dinner.

I didn't bring my camera as I didn't know that it was a birthday celebration. Anyway, I appreciate MES staff for giving me such a good surprise :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Simon Tang said...

A bit late but Happy Birthday David.

David said...

Dear Simon,

Thank you!

David