Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day +1770 : Happy Birthday to Me!

I am fine today.

I celebrated my official 42 year old birthday today. This is the birthday as calculated from the date of birth as stated in my birth certificate. My actual age is 44 years old.

The seminary gave me a surprise celebration just before the lunch, and in the evening, the first year students organized another celebration for me :-) I thank the student council for the special arrangement during the lunch and I must thank all my dear first year classmates for taking the trouble to celebrate my birthday outside the seminary.

This is my fifth official birthday after I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and the fourth birthday after the bone marrow transplant.

It is by God's abundant grace that I live to celebrate so many birthdays :-)

Celebration in the afternoon
Principal prayed for me

The evening celebration














See you next post :-)

No comments: