Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day +1776 : It's no holiday today :-(

I am fine today.

I am working very hard today in the seminary while most of you are enjoying Wesak Holiday. In the morning, I was preparing a paper that needs to be submitted tomorrow as part of the requirement of the of the subject of "Introduction to New Testament". I wrote about the theme and message of the book of Galatians. Since it is an academic paper, I needed to refer many reference material, and wrote proper footnotes, and that slowed down the whole writing process. However, I managed to complete the writing which consist of about 3500 words in the morning, and as usual, I felt relieved after completing it.

Unfortunately, the relief is no way sustainable in a time like this. I have to sit for a final exam for the same subject at 8:30am tomorrow morning, and I have yet prepared for it. We were given 150 New Testament verses to remember, and during the exam, we need to point out which book does a given verse belong to. This part constitutes 20 out of 55 questions of the whole exam paper.

I devised a method to memory the sources of all the 150 verses but that took me a few hours of hard work to complete. After that, I got not much time to read and memorize the rest of the material :-(

This is how I do it :-) Click on the image to get a larger view.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

在我看来这个assignment真的是不简单。愿上帝帮助你。

David said...

谢谢!Wendy. 总算交上了。