Friday, May 27, 2011

Day +1786 : Already, but not yet

I am fine today.

I attended the seminary first semester closing ceremony this morning. This ceremony marked the end of the semester officially. We would have four weeks break after this; two weeks longer than the school holiday :-) I am very glad that I have now completed 1/6 of my study.

I managed to complete the article of systematic theology just before I left the seminary in the afternoon. However, I have yet started to work on the church history article. So though the holiday is coming, due to the uncompleted article, it seems like it is not coming yet. This situation, borrowing the term of Kingdom Theology, is called "already, but not yet" :-)

Chairman of the ceremony - Dr. Leow (left) - with Dr. Doris Hoo as translator; translation was needed because the service was attended by both English and Chinese department students

The topic of the sermon - end time disaster and the gospel opportunity
Our principal, Dr. Jason Lim, was delivering the sermon
See you next post :-)

No comments: