Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day +1763 : I win!!!

I am fine today.

I won Dr. Liow one badminton match this afternoon with a result of 22 to 20 :-) However, I lost one match to him, so it was a draw :-)

I don't know if the winning can be attributed to the psychological warfare that I mentioned yesterday, but one thing I must tell you is that, I had persuaded my roommate, Kah Kiong, to be my coach. He gave me a simple training session before I played with Dr. Liow. I told Dr. Liow while playing the game that I engaged Kah Kiong as my coach, and he (Kah Kiong) gave me a good training in the room just before the game, giving Dr. Liow more pressure. And perhaps, this is the reason why he lost the game :-)

Anyway, I am working very seriously to master some fundamental skill of the game, and hopefully I can win by skill in future, not by other tricks :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Siwen's Piano Techniques & Aesthetics said...

David, so glad my last resources manage to catch you here (forgive me I couldn't remember ppl names well these days with two naughtiest kids in the whole wide world) in blog, I need your contact ASAP as I moved out of Miri and my address book didn't collect on time ended I don't know where about my address book now! I couldn't find your numbers for sometimes though you all were in my mind. Your MIL is sirname Su right .... Tell Yu Chien her piano teacher Mdm. Lee wanted to contact her. My email is w.siwen@streamyx.com

David said...

Dear Siwen,

I have emailed to you our contact.

God bless!

David