Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day +1666 : Lung infection again

I am fine today.

My lung is having infection again. I feel itchiness inside the left lung and started to cough and experience mild sore throat. Based on the previous experience, I am pretty sure that my lung is having infection.

I went to see my family doctor this evening. I reminded him that the previous infection in November relapsed twice and I had to complete three courses antibiotic.

The doctor then prescribed to me the strongest oral antibiotic called Avelox. The antibiotic is so strong that I have to lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking it. This is because I am unable to focus my mind after taking it and I might fall down if I don't rest. In fact, I couldn't concentrate my mind many hours after taking the medicine :-(

Hopefully, the antibiotic will wipe off the infection else I have to be warded for intravenous antibiotic.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Simon Tang said...

David, take good care of yourself. Will keep praying for you. Simon

David said...

Thank you! Brother Simon.