Monday, January 24, 2011

Day +1663 : Follow-up at BMT Clinic

I am fine today.

I had my post bone marrow transplant follow-up at UH this afternoon. The haematologist, Dr. Bee, said that I am getting thinner but in fact, I am gaining weight :-) He didn't know that once my weight dropped to 53kg and now it increased to 62kg, almost the weight while I was diagnosed with Leukaemia.

The doctor saw me first before the blood test result was ready, so I didn't keep a record of the blood count this time. However, the doctor said later that all counts are normal :-)

On the way back from UH, I dropped by a Christian bookshop called Sufes at Petaling Jaya to buy some text books for my study but only to find out that it was closed for stock check :-( However, it doesn't really matter much as the bookshop will be selling books in the Bible college sometime this week.

My next follow-up will be four months later.

See you next post :-)

No comments: