Thursday, January 06, 2011

Day +1645 : Sarawak Holiday (21) - Vote BN and I will build TAR college here

I am fine today.

"Vote BN and I will build TAR college here," claimed Ting Pek Khiing(陈伯勤), my distant uncle and a tycoon originated from Bintangor.

People trusted him and voted BN candidate two consecutive terms but found out that it was a blatant lie :-(

I wonder how the people there are so simple that they happily bought into the lie twice, especially the second time. I believe that there will be no third time, so it is extremely tough for BN to win here comes the next election. Furthermore, Ting Pek Khiing was declared bankrupt November last year and thus he shall be of no influence anymore.

The land where the promised college shall be built. In order to convince Bintangor folks, he built a small construction office and cleared the land for construction.
Looking at the large piece of land, it is really too hard to resist the offer.
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: