Monday, January 10, 2011

Day +1649 : Back to school

I am fine today.

After more than 10 years I stopped studying, I am back to school today, attending the new students orientation program both today and tomorrow. The college, Malaysia Bible Seminary(MBS), is about 50km away from my house and it takes one hour to reach there.

The course that I am studying is Master of Divinity(道学硕士) and I have to complete at least 90 credits over a period of minimum three years to complete.

I registered for 6 subjects this semester which carry 16 credits, and I have go to the college from Tuesday to Thursday every week. I hope that I have the strength to pass all those credits.

I met one new student from Puchong who is doing Master of Christian Study. We we will be sharing transport to reduce the cost of traveling :-)

Prepare for the Opening Service
Elder Jack Mock - chairman of the opening service, with Pr. Chiew Sze Sze as the translator
Dr. Ng Kam Weng - Speaker
Academic staff of Chinese school
Academic staff of English school
Admin staff of the college

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Hee Kang said...

May our LORD give you strength and wisdom.

Ting Tiew Kiong said...

Believe that is no problem for u as you are genius. Go Go Go and yes u can pass all.

David said...

Thank you Hee Kang and Tiew Kiong, for your support :-)