Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day +1650 : Back to school - second day orientation

I am fine today.

I completed the second orientation today, attending many briefings and two sessions of thesis writing.

I am using a new route to the college today with a life GPS - my college mate - sitting besides me, guiding the way. It is a very complicated route but we avoid all tolls except one, which is the Sunday LDP toll. The distant is shorter as well; 38km compared to 50km if we choose to drive on highway all the way. Either route takes about one hour. The only short coming of the new route is that the road is small and winding with many traffic lights.

The lesson starts 8:00am every day and we have to start our journey as early as 6:45am to beat LDP traffic, especially the stretch before and after the Sunway toll.

The orientation program is completed today and the lesson proper will start tomorrow.

See you next post :-)

No comments: