Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day +2351 : Sarawak Holiday - Seeing dentist

I am fine today.

My third sister, Sie Chuo, is a dental nurse assistant at Klinik Kesihatan Bintangor. She booked an appointment for all six of us in the family the next day we reached Sg. Mador. The dentist did four dental fillings and a dental scaling for me. This might cost RM300 in KL but I didn't pay a single cent for this :-)

The teeth of other members of the family including my wife were healthy :-) I was the only one who suffered quite a lot that day as it took the dentist one and half hour to complete the fillings and scaling.

The clinic


Comparison of fee between the government clinic and private clinic

Waiting for our turn

My sister working at the counter

Going for breakfast after seeing the dentist

Menu and price list

The children still recalled the Bintagor made Soda drink, and asked me to order it for them




Kampua

Fried Cooked Mee

Now going to purchase junk food again




After that, going for the famous Rojak and ABC

Rojak - RM10


ABC

Back to the Sg. Mador old house and plucking pulasan




Lemon and baby corn 

Durian

Cempedak

Home cooked kampua

My mother was having kampua for breakfast
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: