Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day +2350 : Sarawak Holiday - Sg. Mador's Home Village

I am fine today.

We arrived my mother's house in Sg. Mador on the afternoon of 5 December. The children were very happy to be there. Given that so many fruit trees around the house, it was just like we went to stay in an orchard resort :-)
Vegetable planted by my niece

A dog

Lime

Rambutan

Banana - grew from the ceiling?

Baby corn

Dabai again - this one I purchased from Sibu

Green Longan - also purchased from Sibu Central Market. It cost RM6 per kg



Mangosteen from Sibu as well



My third sister purchased 2.2kg of big head prawn

My second brother, Sie Ping, cutting a bamboo shoot 



Motorbike ride - one of the favourite activities in the village

Sweet corn 

Baby corn planted by my niece - very sweet :-)

Bamboo shoot

Oranges

Kampong chicken reared by my niece

Home cooked Nasi Lemak :-)


To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: