Saturday, December 08, 2012

Day +2347 : Sarawak Holiday - Badminton and the best Laksa in Kucing

I am fine today.

We went to play badminton on Monday morning. Min Hui brought us to Sentosa Badminton Court located at 7 miles, Kuchong. The rate is extraordinary cheap - RM10 from 9:00am - 12:00pm. We reached there 10:15am, and have to pay RM10 to play until 12:00pm. They sell the first three hours of the day as one undivided slot. I really enjoyed playing badminton with Min Hui :-) Joseph and Daniel also followed us and I saw them having fun playing as well.

Ah Hie brought us to the best Laksa stall located in Choon Hui Cafe (春园茶室) on Tuesday morning. The Laksa here was indeed the best!

Sentosa badminton court

The rate


Aaron "forced me" to bring him for KFC




My wife prepared this prawn fried with oat


And this is the restaurant that serves the best Laksa in Kuching :-)








To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: