Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Day +2344 : Sarawak Holiday - Damai Puri Resort and Spa 7

I am fine today.

More activities in the afternoon of the second day...

Photo with my three sisters, from right: third sister Sie Chuo, she is also my bone marrow donor, eldest sister Sie Huong, and second sister Sieh Kiong. My fourth sister, Sie Ling, is having vacation oversea.

Aaron and Anna

Group photo. In fact we have 15 family members joining the vacation. My eldest brother-in-law had to work and thus he only joined us in the evening



Drink was served




Anna was the "server"


When we asked Aaron to eat sushi, he gave all soft of excuses and the most notable one is "my mouth is not big enough to eat sushi."

After eating one piece of sushi in the pool, he then shouted "I want to eat some more!"



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: