Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day +2000 : Christmas night at Puchong Christian Alliance Centre (1)

I am fine today.

Our church held a Christmas night on the evening of the Christmas. The event was attended by more than 250 people in which many are new friends. It is our tradition to start the night with a big feast, and after that, we had praise and worship session, followed by a series of programmes including a drama presentation and a message.

Just a little side note: Today is my 2000 days after bone marrow transplant. I praise God for his abundant grace that leads me through the days. To be alive is so good!

The decoration

Backdrop for shooting photo of new friends

Christmas gifts

Dinner on the street

Richard and me ordered 400 chicken wings

Delicious chicken wings ready to be served




We catered the dinner with the following dishes.
























To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: