Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day +1983 : Bintangor holiday (1) - going back

I am fine today.

My family and I went back to Bintangor, Sarawak for year-end holiday this morning. Six of us in the family took 8:50am MAS flight under the government travel warrant while my mother-in-law and the maid took 12:00pm AirAsia flight. We will be returning to Puchong on the 21st of December.

We didn't plan for much activities for the holiday, and most of the time, we will be staying in the Bintangor old house where my mother is staying. I believe there are enough activities for the children throughout the holiday :-)

As for me, I still have some assignments to submit on the 15th of December. However, I am sure it will be completed and submitted on time even though I am having holiday now :-)

Adriel is still very sleepy at the airport

A family photo while waiting to board the plane

In the plan

Daniel and Joseph reading books on Amazon Kindle

Runway at KLIA

Take off


Meal - Roti Canai

Another choice - Nasi Lemak

View from the plane - islands

Not many passengers on the plane

Almost reaching Sibu - you will see a lot of winding rivers

Landing posture of the wings - Aaron said the wing is broken :-)

Lunch at my second sister house in Sibu, but this dish was brought by my third sister from Bintangor :-)

We were served with this very delicious chicken

Reaching the village - rambutan season




To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: