Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Day +1979 : Who do you like most?

I am fine today.

"Who do you like most?" asked Adriel.

"All of you," I answered.

"No, no. You can choose one only!" she protested against the answer.

"It must be Aaron, the youngest one," she continued.

Aaron heard about that, and said, "It must be Adriel!"

The question is too tough to answer. Adriel asked me and my wife many times the question for the past two days, and we didn't know how to answer. However, after some mind exercises, I have a solution. For whoever who ask the question, I will give him or her a big "YOU!"

You may ask the same question as Adriel ask - "How can you choose more than one the one that you like most?" "The most" implies one only. Logically this is true, but after some pondering, it is in fact possible to have more than one if you take into considering the time factor. At that particular instant which you ask, I like you most. So if Aaron asks, then at that particular instant I like him most. In this case, everyone will be happy :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: