Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day +1988 : Bintangor holiday (5) - Dinner at home

I am fine today.

Richard and his family joined us on Tuesday morning. In fact they came back to Sarawak a few days earlier than me, but stopped at Kuching for a few days before joining us in Bintangor.

It is almost a tradition that we order a dinner from the town for our family members at home during our year-end visit. And for this holiday, we have the dinner today.

My mother with her 6 children (three are not here with us this time) and my uncle. From left:  eldest brother Sie Heng, uncle Pek Hung, second brother Sie Ping, youngest brother Richard, David, third sister Sie Chuo, second sister Sieh Kiong. Sitting in the middle in front of Richard and me is my mother.

We ordered 10 dishes - double portion; RM410 only:-)









Delicious shark fin soup


Enjoying the food



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: