Saturday, December 03, 2011

Day +1976 : Durian kampong is good too!

I am fine today.

Yesterday, Aaron forced me to go to the mamak store situated opposite Sutramas apartment to buy toy. I spotted one durian stall opposite the store when I was there. As a durian lover, it is too hard for me not to approach the stall to have a closer look and of course, asking for the price. I was told that D24 cost RM12 per kg while durian kampong cost RM5 per kg only. I asked the stall owner to open one kampong durian and found out that it is almost as good as the branded one both from its look and taste. I purchased 10kg with RM50 only :-) This is the best durian kampong that I ever encounter so far :-)

Some of the durian kampong that I purchased

Trace of ants indicates that it is a good durian

The flesh - looks like D24




See you next post :-)

No comments: