Monday, December 12, 2011

Day +1985 : Bintangor holiday (2) - Sunday Service and Food

I am fine today.

I attended Sunday service at Ming Kwong Methodist Church in Sg. Bakong, Meradong. The church is located somewhere near my third sister's house, and its service started as early as 7:30am. We decided to attend the Sunday service there because we would like to drive to Mukah to meet my parents-in-law after that. My mother-in-law went straight to Mukah by bus after arriving Sibu last Saturday.

My third sister brought us for breakfast at a restaurant near her house after the church service. The food there is very cheap, ranging from RM2.00 to RM3.00 only :-) Daniel ate both Mee Kampua and fried cooked noodles, and it cost RM5.00 to have both.

Ming Kwong Mehodist Church 明光堂

Praise and worship session. Note that these chairs are typical for a lot of Methodist churches in Sarawak

Youth's choir

The restaurant where we had breakfast

Three-colour milk tea

Mee Kampua - RM2.00 here. It costs RM2.30 in most of the restaurants in the town

Fried cooked noodles - RM3.00 per bowl

Fried noodles - RM3.00 per plate


Daniel ate like an Angry Bird :-)

A photo with my third sister (my bone marrow donor), and his son, Raymond

Next to the restaurant is SMK Meradong where I studied my upper six in the year 1987 to 1988. The first row of the buildings is the classroom for the class 6A4 which I am belong to :-)



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: