Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day +1836 : Mission completed :-)

I am fine today.

I completed the intensive course 4:30pm today. After a quick packing, I started driving home , dropping two classmates off the Kuang train station, and reached home almost 6pm.

My lecturer, Dr. Tan Kim Sai and some of the classmates wondered why I had to apply artificial tears so frequently. After knowing what I went through, one of the classmates gave me RM50, and another one took from me an empty vial (container) of the artificial tears, something that he said would remind him to pray for me :-) I felt blessed to study with them.

Anyone who would like to have meals on Saturday afternoon onward until Sunday evening have to make a special arrangement with the seminary. I forgot to make a booking for the lunch on Saturday afternoon. When my lecturer knew about this, he asked me to eat his lunch :-) I felt blessed to study under him.

I have to complete two assignments, totaling to 5000 words, within three months from now. I will try my best to complete them as soon as possible.

Group photo - Dr. Tan is the fourth one from the left on the back row.
A photo with an uncle from Sibu. He is 76 years old. He was the one who gave me RM50.
Photos with some other students
This is not related to the class but worth to share with you. Brother Bean Tatt brought back these delicious peaches from China and shared with us in the cell group tonight.

See you next post :-)

No comments: