Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day +1834 : Your handphone exploded?

I am fine today.

I am having very minor cough and flu now. So basically, the antibiotics work :-)

While I was busy doing my work on my laptop this morning, I heard an explosion sound. My roommate heard it also as it was quite lough.

"Your handphone exploded?" he asked.

I checked my handphone, and I was relieved to found out that it was still good :-) I traced the problem and found out that it was the power cord of the laptop adapter that was "exploded". It is fortunate that the adapter was still in good condition.

I purchased the power cord from a computer shop in Puchong about two months ago. I could feel that the power cord was not of a quality one judging from its weight which is very light. Not long after using it, one of the legs of the three pins plug was broken, and not long after, the head of the power cord "exploded" :-(

It took me more than one hour to get a new one from Rawang town this afternoon. I hope the new one won't give me problem anymore.

See you next post :-)

No comments: