Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day +1830: MBS Pangkor Trip (13) - Shopping and Lunch

I am fine today.

My health condition is almost the same as yesterday, having flu, cough and feeling like going to have fever :-( I suppose to go to the seminary with my family to attend the 33rd anniversary celebration and campus dedication ceremony today, but I have to cancel it due to the poor health. Anyway, don't worry, tomorrow will be better :-) Let me share with you more photos from our Pangkor trip.

We proceeded to the town after visiting Rumah Methodist Pukau Pangkor; shopping for dried seafood and having lunch.

Making Mee Sua

Old street
New street

The shop we purchased dried seafood. It was belonged to a relative of Chong Teik, so we got a very good discount :-)






We had lunch at this shop
The fried Kueh Teow stall outside the shop serves very delicious Kueh Teow

Ready to serve - RM4 per dish (if I remembered correctly)


Someone also ordered Wantan Mee
Happy diners




Price of drink

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: