Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day +1833 : First ever intensive course

I am fine today.

I am attending the class of an intensive course called Gospelogy (福音论) this week. This is also the first ever intensive course that I have chosen since my study in the seminary. The course carries 3 credits, which now makes the total credits that I take for this semester 16.5; the maximum credit that a student can take under normal circumstances.

Students need to attend the classes for an intensive course from 7:00pm to 10:30pm, Monday to Friday, and then from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Saturday. Considering half an hour lunch break on Saturday, the total lecture hours needed is 25 hours. Of course, we need to submit coursework after the classes, but that will be about 3 months later :-)

It is more "cost-effective"(划算), a least for a lazy student like me, to take intensive courses as I manage to complete the classes for a course in 6 days only :-) I will have to attend another intensive course called effective counseling(有效的辅导) in September.

See you next post :-)

No comments: